What is ETGB? (ETGB – E TRADE CUSTOMS DECLARATION)
Micro export is gross overseas export/shipment with a limitation of 300 kgs and 15.000 euros value by ETGB. This limitation is avaliable for your post and fast courier shipments from Turkiye to abroad. Customs transtions can be made on your behalf by post offices or by fast courier companies. Customs brokers have authority about only for detailed customs declarations. They don’t have authorization for issuing ETGB. Etgb can only be issued by express courier transportation companies which has operator authority. YEX is an Express Courier Company and has operator authority.
ADVANTAGES OF MICRO EXPORT
- No need to pay customs brokerage & warehouse fee.
- No need to issue power of attorney to be issued by notary.
- Save time by not to deal with paperworks.
- Your shipment allows you to receive VAT refund.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR MICRO EXPORT
- Customs indirect representation authority form.
- Micro export instruction/information form.
- Official Turkish Invoice
- English or German Invoice to be used in the country of destination.